To achieve your success - you need to have the same good health. We collect the simplest rules, as they say - a healthy lifestyle. Let's consider them in order to live well and so that we will never be disturbed by our well-being. After all, for this you need to follow how to focus your lifestyle, how to eat and what you need to eat.
It will be useful to pay attention to our health and simply follow the rules below:
1. You need to sleep from 7 to 9 hours. You can sleep 5 or 6 hours per day and it will depends on how your body reacts to it.
2. When eating food:
No need to mix many varieties of food at once. That is, you should not eat borsch with one meal, then potatoes, then dessert, then tea with cake and so on. no need to overeat. Just eat a regular serving (plate), even if after a meal you feel a little hunger - this is normal.
no need to eat sugar, cakes (candy and chocolate rarely).
fruits are eaten before a meal (30 minutes before a meal) or to kill a little appetite when meal times have not yet arrived. No need to eat fruit after meals.
Don't drink water before meals and after meals for 1-2 hours.
Do not eat after 19:00, maximum you can eat an apple.
We must try to make sure that your diet is at least 60% composed of fruits and vegetables. You need to eat fruit and vegetables as possible, salads.
try not to eat a lot of meat . When it is consumed, it is advisable to eat vegetables (the best is cucumbers). Because vegetables contribute to more digestion of protein.
Don't drink with two or more cups of coffee per day.
Do not use eat (crackers, chips, cola, carbonated and energy drinks, etc.).
Not to drink a lot of alcohol, and if you can, then give it up altogether, as well as smoking.
Among the dishes best to eat cereals, cereals, salads.
Do not eat 2-3 hours before workouts or physical exertion.
use as little as canned food, especially sales.
limit food to heat treatment as much as possible. It does'nt need to be heated much, enough to warm. Because the more you heat, the less it will be useful substances.
3. Move as much as you can, walk and sit as little as possible. And especially if your work is connected with the fact that you need to sit a lot, then at least every hour take a break for 5 minutes. Stand, walk, knead the neck, back, stretch.
4. Actively play sports .
5. When walking and sitting, you must always monitor your posture. Because it will cause a problems with your back (spine) are very bad.
6. Monitor hygienes (dont forget to wash your hands before eating, etc.).
7. Emotions. You must enjoy your life as much as possible and to worry as little as possible and worry about for some reason. Emotions has a very important role in the health of any person.